Buy Kigtropin Online
Buy Kigtropin online from us at affordable prices, we are the best suppliers online Kigtropin is anti-aging, general health & healing, fat mobilization, a dose of 2-3 IU’s per day will be sufficient for the majority. A dose of 1.5 to 2.0 IU’s is considered to be a full replacement dose for those in their middle-age and beyond.
- name Human Growth Hormone, Kigtropin manufa…
- CasNo: 12629-01-5
- Molecular Formula: C990H1529N263O299S7
- Appearance: white powder
- Application: bodybuilding
- delivery time: product will be sent out within 24 ho…
- Package: according to the customer’s requirement…
- Port: Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hongkong
- production capacity: 1 Kilogram/Week
- Purity: 99.9%
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place and keep away…
- Transportation: by sea or by air shipment: TNT, UPS, DH…
- LimitNum: 1 Gram
- Moisture Content: 0.005%
- Residual Solvent: 0.000005%
- Heavy Metal: 0.00005%
Product Name: Kigtropin
Appearance: White Lyophilized powder
Usage: Anti-aging Bodybuilding
Category: Human Growth Hormone
Kigtropin Description :
was firstly developed by a group of the resigned technician from Gensci company in China, but it has the same effect as Jintropin
2. Kigtropin is a kind of sterile, lyophilized formulation of Recombinant Human Growth Hormone (HGH) with 191 amino acids, derived from engineering E.coli
3. Kigtropin is identical to the natural growth hormone in amino acid sequence and three-dimension structure
4. Kigtropin exerts the same actions as endogenous human growth hormone. It can stimulate proliferation and differentiation of epiphysis chondrocyte, stimulate the growth of cartilage matrix cells, stimulate proliferation and differentiation of osteoblast
5. Kigtropin can promote protein synthesis in the whole body and reverse the negative nitrogen equilibrium caused by wound and surgery
1. Adverse reaction: Growth hormone may induce transient hyperglycosemia, which usually recovers to a normal level over time or after drug discontinuation.
2. About 1% of children with microsomia in the clinical trial presented side effects, which usually presented transient reactions at the injection site (pain, tingling numbness, red swelling, etc), and the symptoms of fluid retention (peripheral edema, arthralgia or myalgia).
3. These side effects usually appear at the early stage and the incidence rate decreases over time which rarely affects daily activities.